We collect the information from you as detailed below:
* To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable AJ Jewelry to provide you with the services you select;
* When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services), when you provide your details when you visit a AJ Jewelry boutique or contact the AJ Jewelry by telephone. Please note that phone calls will on occasion be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
* If you choose to interact with AJ Jewelry via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
* We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect”, below; and
* We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed “Location services” below.
* We will use the information we collect from you to:
* Manage and fulfils purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after service care;
* Manage our accounts and records;
* Assist with your inquiries and requests;
* Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
* Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
* Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so and in accordance with your communication preferences (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
* Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
* Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
* Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.